Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hunger Games

I'm not going to say anything other than that the movie is AWESOME (and also that the author of the books is fine with the one change that annoyed me, so I'm un-annoyed). BUT! You guys I made it to the very first weekend the drive in was open this year and saw Hunger Games. I went with my friend J and his delightful wife. They are two of my favorite people in the world and I had a great time sitting in the back of his SUV, curled up in a blanket, eating and watching the movie.
Before it started we were walking around the parking lot and J asked me if I had seen this picture-

Which he loved but apparently his wive hadn't gotten when he showed it to her (in the end she came close with "Is it because it's like three different things?" close, but no cigar J's wife). That made me think of this one-
which has been cracking me up for the last few weeks. At which point we were talking about Star Trek (yes internet, I am a nerd) and J said something that cracked me up and I was going to share it with you, but then I forgot what it was and he couldn't remember either. Fortunately for you (if you're a Star Trek fan, which you should be because it's the awesomest series) he remembered and shared it with me again.
"Johnathan Frakes has two acting styles- beard and no beard." Which is hysterical, and also true.

No comments:

Post a Comment