Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Terrible Thing That Almost Heppend

I can either lie to my blog, lie through ommission, or be honest here. I choose to be honest. So, I'm going to tell you something terrible that almost happened today. If you know me in real life, you know that I have some fairly serious body image issues. They're fairly new, but a little hateful. And apparently they are getting worse. Because today I went out for dinner with my SIL and after I ate I had to go to the bathroom, and when I was in there, seriously considered making myself throw up, partly because I was nauseous from dinner, and partly because it was a junky dinner and I didn't want it in my body. Like to the point that I had to tell myself that that is called bulimia and it's considered a serious medical issue. Then I made my niece play with me until it was time to go home, where my friend Leah and her mom were, thus keeping myself from doing something stupid. And that is the terrible thing that almost happened.
**Disclaimer** I will probably take this post down within a week. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment