Sunday, June 5, 2011

Livin' The Good Life

So I'm housesitting. I won't say where or give any details, because instead I'm going to show you some pictures of how the other half lives :)
This, is the house. Please note that I literally could not stand back far enough to get the entire house in the picture.

This is the kitchen. Again, I couldn't get the entire thing in a single picture- but this is the best one.

This is the master closet (there are several pictures because people literally don't believe me when I tell them about this).

Yeah, see that railing on the left? That's the stairway. To the second floor. Of the closet. Also, it's closet-y storage under the stairs and right next to where I had to stand to take this picture.

And that's the washer/dryer. In the closet.

See those little nook like spaces on the right? Each of those is another closet section as big as the average bathroom (the kind with a tub, not those tight little half baths).

The second kitchen. Again, I couldn't take a picture of the whole thing, but you get the idea.



And finally the view I wake up to every morning from my friend's basement. And yes, that is both a pool and a small lagoon. And also yes, I have an incredibly hard time going to work when I stay here! So I am clearly living the good life this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment