This pic is me beside a drift of snow. I am 5' 10".
That pile is shoulder height.
I really enjoyed my snow days. I managed to
- finish the boring book I was reading
- bathe my cat (she has these scabs on her hindquarters and the internet suggested a warm bath with canola oil)
- watch a documentary on the Inquisition I was dying to see
- help shovel out my drive
- go shopping (on the second lesss crumby snow day) and buy new pants (most of mine were like three inches to short)
- go to the local park to take some more pics
- finally get around to watching The March of the Penguins
Here are some of my snow day pics, hope you enjoy them.
This is the lagoon by my work, that creeping grey over the water is ice. On a lagoon that literally NEVER freezes over.I should have taken my good camera, because those snow caves above the water are cool, but the camera I took has no zoom.
This is the church where I work. Isn't it pretty?