I hung out with my dear freind Sarah last night and she helped me format my resolutions a little better. I also added a few she doesn't know about yet. So with no furth ado, here they are.
1. Be a better blogger- write a real post at least once a week, and update my layout by the end of the month.
2. Get back to South Beach basics (you can check out my other blog for more details)
3. Leave comfort zone/take more chances. This is what we decided all my quotes meant. I am going to seek out new ways to meet new people, spend more time with my single friends, and find new social opportunies all to step out of my comfort zone and try new things.
4. Seek spiritual satisfaction. Sarah doesn't know about this one (well now she does, she reads this blog), but we did talk for awhile about religious vs. faithful and why she believes what she believes. My resolution is to find a spiritual advisor and seek out what I believe (belief? I can never remember which is which, perhaps I should make learning that a resolution...).
5. Exercise a minimum of 30/day 5 days/week. This is things like rock climbing (which, just wait, I have a great post planned with pictures and everything!!), take a yoga class, learn to swim, train for the fox trot... I have plans is what I'm saying.
6. Be financially responsible. Pay off my credit cards (shouldn't actually be super hard as my total credit line is like $1,000), and save the extra money in my check (I just got a raise) instead of spending it.
7. Scratch at least three items off my bucket list. I'm thinking I can probably do at least some of the following-
3. Visit the White House, Supreme Court, and Capitol Building
10. See Gettysburg
16. Weigh what my doctor's height/weight chart says I should weigh
47. Be present at a birth (supposed to be at my new nephew's in February)
So what are your resolutions? And did I miss anything really good on mine?