Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hanging out with friends


The other night Sarah cancelled our Monday night walk in favor of dinner out with Rachel (that's me, Rach, and Sarah above).  It was an amazing night. Rachel is a super fun lady with no sense of embarrassment.  I can tell because she kept helpfully informing people that Panera had closed early, at the top of her lungs.  It was hilarious.  It was also fun because Rachel apparently thinks I'm a fun person, as evidenced by the fact that she called me "Fun Tina" a few times (Sarah, I know that's not exactly right, but I didn't want to post my last name).  Thinking about it, she has a point.  I have some great friends, and together we do awesome things.  I plan on keeping that in mind in the fu ture when I'm thinking about how much I suck.  Hopefully that will help keep me a little less crazy :)

1 comment:

  1. No worries about changing the name. I get it. :)

    You two are hilarious to be around. I think it was just amusing to sit back and watch you both. :) We HAVE to do that again soon.

    ReplyDelete