Monday, September 16, 2013

My Adventures in Internet Dating- Back to the Message Board

I get right back into things.  I have several other conversations going on.  One of which I’m actually really interested.  He’s a linguist who speaks Latin and ancient Greek.  He writes poetry.  He participated in National Novel Writing Month.  He’s the first guy I message.  I tell him I participated as well.  We chat about our writing and eventually move onto more personal matters.  I tell him about my job search and that I’m hoping for a position in my local library.  He’s rooting for me as librarians are super cool.  I end up thinking he’s pretty interesting and when people ask who I’m talking to on the internet he’s who I refer to.

Meanwhile I’ve found another interesting profile.  He talks about the fact that he’s great at hugs.  That physical affection, not sex but physical affection, is important to him.  He also mentions looking for someone who has the stamina to keep up and see every exhibit at the zoo.  I love the zoo.  And, as I’ve mentioned before, physical affection is something I’ve learned I need in a relationship.  It can’t just be a prelude to sex, I need physical affection to just be a regular thing.  He’s the second guy I message.  He’s also the second guy I met.

No comments:

Post a Comment