Saturday, May 19, 2012

Didn't I Promise You a Post About Rock Climbing?

As part of my previously mentioned "hang out with friends without it revolving around food" campaign a few months ago Leah and I went rock climbing.  That was so much fun and I'm a little disappointed in myself that I haven't gone back.  Leah bought these half price tickets for full lessons.  We learned how to belay (I'm pretty sure that means tie ropes to yourself and jump off of very high things), and then I got to jump off of this like twenty foot wall with Leah holding the other end of the rope to keep me from tumbling to the ground.  It took a few minutes for me to go ahead and jump off that wall, but once I did it, I loved it.  I didn't mind the sore muscles or the rope burn because it was so much fun.  Sorry I didn't tell write about it earlier, or that I can't tell you anymore about it.  It's been kind of a long time.  Sad.

There are other pictures, but sadly they are locked on my other, now broken, computer.  I will try to get them off and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment