Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well now I can't wait until December

I love musicals.  Like, love them.  And my very favorite one is Les Mis.  There's nothing I don't love about Les Mis in fact.  The music, the characters, the setting, the plot...all is magical.  The problem with Les Mis is that for all of the years that I've loved the story there have existed two movies.  One with acting and no singing, and one with singing and no acting.  Well come December 14, that will cease to be a problem for me!

A quick overview of the cast-
Sacha Baron CohenSacha Baron Cohen ...
Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway ...
Amanda SeyfriedAmanda Seyfried ...
Helena Bonham CarterHelena Bonham Carter ...
Eddie RedmayneEddie Redmayne ...
Hugh JackmanHugh Jackman ...
Samantha BarksSamantha Barks ...
Russell CroweRussell Crowe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment