Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bucket List

Today some friends and I were talking about our goals in life. The conversation inspired me to write my "bucket list". You can see my whole list on the side if you want, but here are my top ten items

1. Meet a president
2. Spend time inside the Smithsonian
3. Visit the White House, Supreme Court, and Capitol Building
4. Visit all seven continents
5. Go to all fifty states (not just drive on the highway)
6. Finish writing my cookbook
7. Own my own home
8. Write a novel
9. Earn a PhD
10. See Gettysburg

I do laugh at myself a little because I've actually done #3 and was within an hour of #10. However, since I couldn't go inside the Capitol Building or the White House and spent fifteen minutes total inside the Supreme Court I don't think it counts. Although I did see protestors outside the Supreme Court (pro-choice) and the White House (Nuclear War) so that was cool.
Tell me, what are your goals??

No comments:

Post a Comment