Friday, April 15, 2011

30 Days of Song- Day Two

Day 2. Least favorite song- I don’t really have a least favorite song, because I don’t listen to music that I don’t like- which means I can’t name any particular song that I don’t like. So, instead I’ll tell you about genre of music that I HATE (and it’s really the only one I can’t stand). I HATE that violent gangster stuff about beating ho’s and doing drugs. Like I don’t object to the occasional weed reference by a musician that normally doesn’t have that stuff in his/her/their music, but when all of your songs about hurting people or being stupid I have no respect for you, and also you are no longer an artist so much as an idiot with no internal sensor. Also, I didn’t put a song in my “30 Days of Song” playlist for today, because why would I put a song on my playlist that I DON’T like?

No comments:

Post a Comment