Friday, April 29, 2011

Alphabet Tag

Attached or single? Attached. To my cat.
Best friend? Kristin.
Cake or Pie? Ummm…why is this a question. Cake AND Pie. Duh.
Day of Choice? Thursday
Essential Item? My own pillow- I have to take it with me whenever I’m sleeping away from home, even at a nice hotel with big fluffy pillows with handy labels “soft” and “firm”
Favorite color? Blue. And green. And yellow. And purple.
Gummy bears or worms? Worms- I like to jiggle them and bite off their heads, but then since they’re worms, pretend they’re still alive and have conversations like “Ha! You almost got me, but I am awesome, and I LIVE!!” and then I bite off their other head and laugh. I am troubled.
Hometown? Elgin.
Indulgence? Chocolate. And fresh fruit. I would pay a lot of money for fresh fruit, especially in like March when all I’ve seen for months in the produce department is apples and oranges and bananas. This is why I bought 10 kiwiw, 7 mangoes, a box of strawberries, and a pint of blueberries last week. And then ate them all in one day.
January or July? July, it’s my birthday and the BEST holiday EVER (Fourth of July, not by birthday)
Kids? No thanks. I have enough. (Actually I stole that answer from another blogger, but I’m leaving it, because while I have none of my own- I do have enough kids, and I don’t really want anymore.) (All of my kids are students. I have no actual kids.)
Life isn't complete.... until you’ve scratched some things off the ole bucket list (see mine on the page labeled “life list” because why make a list about what you want to do with life, about death).
Marriage Date? September 27, 2025.
Number of Brothers and Sisters? One brother. One sister-in-law whom I like better than the brother.
Oranges or Apples? I think I already established my fruit preferences.
Phobias? Running out of good quality literature.
Quote? We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. (If you don’t know what that’s from- I quit.)
Reasons to Smile? Life is awesome, even when it’s not.
Season of Choice? Ms. Dash Table Blend. LOVE IT! Also, fresh basil or chives in the summer.
Tag Seven People? No.
Unknown Fact? I’m secretly shy. That isn’t so much of an unknown fact, as I keep trying to tell people, but no one believes me, so it’s an “unbelieved fact”.
Vegetable? As of this second- grilled zucchini with onions, salt and pepper.
Worst habits? Biting my nails, and an inability to stop thinking about food.
XRay or Ultrasound? Never had either actually. I had my very first ever antibiotic in the fall of 2009 (when I was 27), although I think I need some more right now (minor infection of the gum/tooth)
Your favorite food? I pretty much like everything actually. I especially like new foods, or exotic foods.
Zodiac sign? I used to be a cancer. I don’t know what I am since they changed them, nor do I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment